New Weathervane


My new weathervane came in today! It was so easy to assemble and I love it! I have always wanted one, although I always imagined it on top of a big barn on a farm, I’m very pleased to have it in one of my gardens out front! 

I found this on Amazon: E-Z VANE

*I highlighted my favorite features, below! 


EZ Vane Steel USA Flag Weathervane 80” Height, Includes Metal Garden Mount, Wind Cups & Brackets | Hand-Crafted and Family-Owned, Made in The USA with Triple Powder Coating, Limited



Here are photos! 






I usually don’t leave reviews but I had to for this purchase! I gave 5 stars for both seller and product reviews. I was limited in characters for the seller review but was unlimited for the product review. I also included a couple of photos with the product review. 

Seller ReviewI have always wanted a weathervane and I’m so glad I found this one! The quality of this weathervane is amazing! Hard to find excellent workmanship like this these days! I am totally impressed! Shipped fast, packaged meticulously! Excellent transaction and seller! Highly recommend!

Product Review: I received my new weathervane today and already installed it! So easy to assemble and set up! I purchased the garden stake set up and loved having the silver rod as it made it so easy to get it into the ground separate from the weathervane itself! Once tapped into the ground, it was so easy to slide the main pole over the rod! It made it easy to get it level too! I used the compass on my smart phone to point the N northward. I have always wanted a weathervane and I’m so glad that when I decided to purchase one that I found this one! The quality of this weathervane is amazing! It’s hard to find excellent workmanship like this these days! I am totally impressed! The powder coat and clear coating is done perfectly! The ad says there are 3 layers of powder coating and from looking at it, this is definitely true! The coverage is perfectly even with no blemishes whatsoever! This weathervane is going to last a very long time! It is not going to rust out like substandard or cheap products would! The metal is cut to perfection with no burrs! Nice and smooth! I can’t say anything negative about it! This is truly perfection! I don’t typically leave a lot of reviews but this seller deserves my time to complete this review! A lot of time and effort went into meticulously making this weathervane! It’s the least I could do! I can’t say enough about it! If you’re looking for a weathervane this is who you should purchase it from! It was worth every penny! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!