Latest New Toys for My Grandson!


I’m always buying new stuff after each visit by my grandson! During each visit, as I observe him I come up with ideas that I know he will love for his next visit and I just can’t resist! LOL!! 

The latest new adds for his visits here! 

He’s going to adore this new tent with play street/town map floor for his cars and trucks! 



And he’s going to love this extra street/town play mat too! 


He’s going to love this little toddler chair that speaks when toy sit on it! He loves to sit and watch YouTube videos about farm tractors and educational videos! He also loves Blippi’s videos too! 


He had really gotten into puzzles lately! These wooden puzzles are perfect for him! 



Every time I go grocery shopping I add to this collection! They have a little display rack in the store with these cars and when they run low, they get new ones in! So I always check it out and can’t help but but any new models they now have! 


These next cars are the latest models! He’s going to absolutely LOVE that fire truck! Hubby bought him the motorcycles somewhere else! Between the two of us, every time he comes for the weekend, he has all kinds of new things to play with! 


And though he’s not quite ready yet (won’t be 2 until the end of March), I couldn’t resist all this cute potty chair that makes a flushing sound when you use the handle! And when he’s ready for the regular toilet, the seat can be used on the regular toilet too! 



He loves to draw and color so I now have these for him for next visit! 



And this next item I bought before his last visit and he loved using it! He thought it was the coolest thing to be able to stand on it at the sink to brush his teeth! I didn’t have to fight with him to get him to brush his teeth this last visit! LOL!! 



His favorite toy is his John Deere tractor! We bought this shortly before Christmas for him to use when he comes for the weekend! 


And in between visits, I pack up most of his stuff in my office and in his crib! And the overflow is in the spare bedroom with some of his toys displayed as decorations, as we enjoy seeing some of his favorite toys out on display in between visits and to play with during our FaceTime sessions nearly every evening! 

I have everything he needs as far as crib, high chair, Bob stroller, umbrella stroller, play pen, video baby monitor plus special mount for the camera, white noise machine, lullaby owl, bottles, pacifiers, dishes, dish strainer, silicone bibs, his Babyganics dish soap, funny time supplies, sheets, blankets, toy box filled with toys, changing pad, diaper caddy, sun block, sunglasses, thermometer, etc.! The only things they pack are his diapers, wet wipes, diaper cream, and clothes! 

Just some of the many things I gave for him! LOL!! 




And I have packed away all of the baby stuff that he has outgrown such as the baby swing, walker, Johnny jump up, baby seat, floor pad, baby gym, jumparoo, etc. Saving it all for my next grandchild! My daughter-in-law and I hope for a little girl next time! Of course my son wants another boy, LOL! 

Comments

  1. Yes, but that’s what GiGi’s are for!! šŸ’•❤️šŸ’•❤️šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!