Converting the Duck House into the New Hen House

In the last few weeks, I have made several changes for my hens. Prior to this, I made the painstaking decision to re-home my two female ducks to a duck farm. I miss them terribly, as well as the duck eggs, but I don't miss the added work as they certainly are very messy creatures who constantly need lots and lots of water! I had them living with my hens, and they fortunately always got along with one another. But I think my hens are happier now, too. 

I do love projects like this, especially anything involving carpentry! 

Here is the duck to hen house conversion, which was a lot of fun! 

BEFORE:

AND...Conversion of duck house to hen house!

















Added the decals too! Love it!!! LOL!

I then decided to replace the poly glass with hardware mesh as it was looking pretty scratched up and foggy. 

 

BEFORE:


AFTER:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!