Picnic Table and Adirondack Bench Refurb!


Both the picnic table and Adirondack bench are done! Did the second coat of stain on the top surfaces of the Punic table in Behr premium solid stain, blue spruce! The Adirondack bench was stained with the same stain and color about 10 years ago I’m guessing. It needed a little refresher so I did one coat on all surfaces! Looks like new again! Also, see my previous blogs for more details about these projects! A couple of weeks ago I did my old wooden bench in the same stain and color! They all match! 

Love this color! LOL! It’s funny but I’m the shade it looks closer to a darker green but in the sun it looks totally different! You can especially see the difference in the photos of the other bench I stained a couple of weeks ago! In the sun it looks totally different! 







And here it is, back in place on my farmer’s porch! 




Here’s the bench when I stained a couple of weeks ago! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!