Bubble Pop!


I made it to the highest level in Bubble Pop! More coming soon but maxed out for now! No, I’m not obsessed with Bubble Pop! It has taken me two years to get here! 

I really enjoy it mostly in the evenings before bed for the most part, when trying to relax and unwind! Hope they add on more levels soon! They usually do at some point! 

In the meantime, when I run out of levels, I usually replay the games that I got less than three stars on, with the goal to convert as many as I can from one or two stars to three stars. So far, I have earned three stars for every level through level 1833! 


The game is very challenging! And you can’t skip levels either. You have to finish one level successfully in order to advance to the next. 

Comments

  1. This is a very difficult game! Way to go! I play Crossword Jam. I just started before Christmas and I'm already on level 938 after only a few months. I get stuck every so often and Joe and Gabby will step in to help. So, I've cheated just a little bit. It sure is fun though. Gotta love these app games. Mine puts me to sleep each night without fail. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fun game too! I have played some similar ones like Wordscapes and Word Charm and have enjoyed those but sometimes it’s too much exercise for the brain, LOL!! So Bubble Pop, even though it’s a tough game, it’s not too much brainwork! LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!