Happy Hens!


Just cleaned some of the snow in the run so my gals could get out of the hen condo for food and water! They seem pretty happy about it too! And I feel better that they won’t go all night without food and water tonight! Plus, the temperature keeps dropping, now down to 15 degrees. They need the calories to stay warm and dehydration wouldn’t help either! After they ate some feed, I gave them some desert! Some scratch, which will load them up with lots of calories! 

These are WiFi cam photos and videos from inside my warm home after getting back inside from cleaning up the run! 








The cleanup! Grabbed these off my WiFi cam app after I got back inside! 










Comments

  1. Replies
    1. LOL!! I get so many video clips with my WiFi cams throughout the day! It’s awesome! LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!