Latest Purchases for My Grandson!

 

Every time my grandson comes to visit I think of more things I need to buy, LOL! And now with my second grandchild on the way, a girl, the investments are even more worth it! I have everything I need from birth to age 3 or more: Crib and crib sets, pack n play playpen with infant seat, high chair, booster seat, baby swing, Johnny jump up, walker, jumparoo, big carriage, umbrella stroller, changing pad, diaper pail, toys galore, toy storage shelves with baskets, books, flash cards, puzzles, bottles with bottle cleaning brushes and Babyganics dish soap (as well as laundry detergent), bowls, infant and toddler spoons and forks, sippy cups, front baby carrier, blankets, video baby monitor, white noise machine, owl that plays the lullaby, diaper caddy, skin thermometer, sun block,  sunglasses, diaper cream, baby toothbrush and toothpaste, etc! The only items I ask the kids to pack for him are diapers, wet wipes and clothing. I have everything else he needs here! And of course we steal his car seat for the weekend whenever we take him. That’s the only big item I have not purchased. 

My most recent purchases! 

He’s going to LOVE these when he comes to visit for weekend next weekend! 
















And this is almost like GiGi’s Polaris! Just not the same color. He had this toy last visit and he just LOVED this because it is GiGi’s Polaris! He also has a truck that’s GiGi’s truck! I had to buy two and gave him one to take home with him. He constantly plays with it, and even takes it with him wherever he goes! He just LOVES GiGi’s truck! 



Now almost 2 1/2, he just started sleeping with a toddler pillow and comforter so I bought him the toddler pillow, pillow cases, and comforter. In order to get the comforter I wanted, I had to purchase the crib set, which also came with a crib sheet and crib skirt. I probably won’t use the skirt but at least I can use the crib sheet so it matches the comforter! 





I also purchased more Babyganics dish soap. He probably doesn’t really need this anymore but with my granddaughter on the way, I’ll need it for her anyway! 

And new booster seat! He’s a big boy now! LOL! 




During his last visit, we played basketball, as we have one of those portable basketball hoops, and one of the dogs got a hold of one of the basketballs and punctured it. So, here’s the replacement! 




Comments

  1. He's going to be quite happy! Such a loving and caring Gigi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis! Every time he comes for a visit I end up getting new ideas for new stuff for him! I can’t resist!
    Commenting from my phone so I couldn’t log in to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!