Deck Furniture is Out for the Summer! Yay!


After work I got all of the deck furniture out and set up. We only had 1 small rug so, last minute, I ran to Lowe’s and got two more; another rug the same size as the small one we had that is 4 x 6 feet, and a large rug that it 8 x 10 feet! I had to move everything around to get the rugs in place but I made it work! Now enjoying my gas fire pit for a few minutes before I start getting the house ready for when the kids come tomorrow to visit for Mother’s Day! Can’t wait for my son, his wife, grandson and granddaughter to arrive! In the meantime, lots more to do to get the crib, toddler bed, baby stuff, toys, etc ready! So exciting!! 👍❤️


Here’s my deck! I didn’t pull all of the cushions out only to have to put them away for the night! Too much unnecessary work and there are so many cushions! LOL! But I’ll get more photos tomorrow when I do get them out for when the kids come! 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!