I Won the Auction!


Soooo excited! This Hummel is all mine! I won the auction at $49.99 plus shipping and tax totaling $65.55! Great deal! I had my max bid set to $61.99 but didn’t need to increase the initial bid! I was the only bidder! And I paid for it just seconds after the auction ended! I can’t wait to see it in my hutch with all of my other nurse figurines! I could potentially receive if before the end of the week! 

I believe I got a great deal on this Hummel! 

See my blog, So Far So Good! for all details! 

All mine!! 











Comments

  1. So glad you won the auction! That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY, Sis! Can’t wait to receive it! 👍❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!