New Quad for Our Grandson!


My grandson doesn’t know about this yet! OMG! He’s going to absolutely LOVE it! All Pappy’s idea! I can’t take any of the credit for this one! Well, actually I can! I approved this purchase! LOL!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚❤️๐Ÿ‘

Initially I disapproved but once I found out that you can adjust the maximum speed as low as is needed, I was fine with this. My grandson does great riding the Peg Perego John Deere tractor and Peg Perego quad at 5 mph maximum so we’ll set it for that for now. It doesn’t have reverse like the Peg Perego’s so that will be an adjustment for him. We have his head measurements so we can get a helmet for him. 

I can’t wait for his next weekend visit to GiGi and Pappy’s! We’re going to have so much fun between our old Honda quad, the Polaris Ranger, and this new little Kawasaki quad! The salesman said it did not come equipped with lights but when we got it home we found that it does! Awesome! Our grandson will love that too! In previous visits he has enjoyed going out for night rides in the Polaris because of the lighting on it! His Peg Perego’s don’t have lights, so he will be thrilled!! ๐Ÿ‘❤️

Here it is when we first got it home! I just love my pick up truck too! Hubby bought it for me a few years ago! It has come in handy for so many projects such as lugging lumbar and supplies home from the store when I built my chicken coop, transporting chicken feed and shavings, as well as gardening plants and supplies, etc. we have had this trailer for  over ten years now; initially purchased to transport our motorcycles as needed. But it has come in handy for so many other projects, and for transporting this new little quad, as well as our Polaris, etc. And we will get many more years out of it as it is still in good shape. Hubby has done a great job maintaining it, like he does everything else! He’s awesome! ๐Ÿ‘❤️







You can see the Honda Quad behind the new quad in these last two photos and the Peg Perego quad in the last photo. I think it’s time to get a larger shed!!!! Or an additional shed!!! I can’t believe it fits I the shed! But it’s a bit too crowded now! 

Here’s our Polaris Ranger! 


And you can see the green Peg Perego John Deere tractor in this next photo, down in our basement. The pink jeep is for our granddaughter for when she’s old enough to ride. It has remote control for when she’s really little, until she’s old enough to drive it herself. It has a safety harness on the seat so she should be able to ride in it in a few months, maybe in the fall. I can’t wait! So fun! 


While I’m talking about my little guy, I have a cute story to share. My daughter-in-law’s mother texted me the other day:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!