Summer Updates!


Added these new tiki torches to my fire pit area! Three are mounted to poles and one is a table top tiki torch! When it’s dark out, the string lights are lit up, and a campfire is going, it’s going to be so nice!!! Can’t wait! 





And here are two of my new lanterns on the farmers porch! I ordered four but two arrived damaged (glass broken) but the replacements will be here tomorrow! My new rechargeable LED candles with remote control arrived today! So two lanterns are complete and tomorrow the other two will also be completed, provided that arrive undamaged! Fingers crossed!  The candles came as a six-pack and I’m still trying to decide what to do with the extra two candles! LOL! Can’t wait to see all four of them set up! So pretty! 


And my new umbrella light for the deck! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!