My Gals On My WiFi Cam


My gals appear to be sleeping well! Love my WiFi cam! But I can’t see all 14 of them very well. One is barely visible, on the upper right. You can just barely see part of her body. But the rest are visible at least.

I have a pan tilt WiFi cam coming! Supposed to be here tomorrow! Can’t wait to install it! I think this will work better inside the hen condo. I go down every night to be sure all 14 are in for the night since I can’t clearly see them all. So hoping the pan tilt WiFi cam will allow me to see them all. Fingers crossed! I will move this cam over by the feeding station so I can get another view of the run, in addition to the other 2 cams/views of the run. 

So here is the pan tilt WiFi cane that is in its way! Unlike my other 3 cameras, I will be able to hear them too. So if a predator makes any attempts to get into the run, I will know. Whenever predators approach the run, the games make a lot of noise! It gets pretty loud abs chaotic out there! 

Limited-time deal: Security Camera Outdoor,Wansview 1080P Pan-Tilt Surveillance Waterproof WiFi Camera,Night Vision, 2-Way Audio,Motion Detection,SD Card Storage& Cloud Storage and Works with Alexa W9: WiFi Pan Tilt Cam

Here they are on the current cam! 


And, a little video! 

Comments

  1. They appear to be in excellent health! They are such an orderly bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, TY!! The hen condo is so much better than just the roosting bars with shower curtains around them during the winter months! This is a much better solution for them! 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!