My Gals Are In For The Night!

 

My gals are all in the hen condo for the night! It’s not very cold out tonight so the heat lamp isn’t on. It’ll trigger to turn on if the temperature drops to 31 degrees or less. I left all of the windows open for the night too! I only close the shutters on 3 of the 4 windows when the temperature is expected to drop below 20 degrees. Ventilation is great unless it gets way to cold out! I have great ventilation at the top of the walls too. My goal is to prevent frostbite. 

Anyway, here they are, all settled in for the night! Nice and cozy! 

It’s great to be able to check in on them! And it’s great to be able to monitor the temperature and humidity from my phone too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!