Hen Condo WiFi Cam Final Install!


Just finished doing the final installation of the WiFi cam inside the hen condo! Working great and have a good view there! Psyched! Have two more of the same WiFi cam coming tomorrow so I can monitor my gals in the run areas too! Can’t wait! All is working great with the WiFi extender! Yippee!! 

In case interested, I bought this device to extend the WiFi out to the coop, which is slightly over 100 feet from my WiFi router. I had a very weak signal but now have an excellent signal since adding this! 


HIGE SUCCESS!  












Made a minor adjustment to the cam for a better view of the hens when they’re roosting on the long roosting bar along the back! 



Comments

  1. Nice! I am so glad you got it all figured out! Now you can stay inside where it is warm and check on them whenever you feel like! Who needs Direct TV?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Yes, I love it! So fun! I can watch them from the comfort inside!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!