Campfire Pit Update!


The solar lights came in today and my 2 year old grandson arrived today to stay for the weekend so we installed them together! So fun! Makes it extra special having him help me! Looks so beautiful at night! Now on vacation so we’ll be able to have our first fire this week! Can’t wait! 

I just hope the coyotes stay away when we do! I keep finding new coyote poop each day. I’m using the pooper scooper to pick it up as I find it so I know they’re hanging out there every night! 







Right after installation! 



Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Sis! I can’t wait to try it out for the first time! I’m waiting for my string lights first! They’ll be here this Thurs and I’m hoping to get them installed before the weekend! Labor Day weekend might be a great weekend to have our first fire with the string lights going! It’ll look beautiful! Commenting from my phone so I couldn’t log in to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!