Latest Hummel Addition!


I have been adding to my collection of Hummels recently and this one just came in today! 


It has the original box and paperwork! Very few in this price range include the box and/or paperwork! I paid $21.43 including shipping and tax! The Hummel itself was $14.50! It’s in perfect condition too! Even the label on the base is perfectly intact! Many in this price range are missing the label altogether or part of the label is worn off or becoming detached. Very pleased with this purchase! 

I only have one other Hummel in this price range that included the box and paperwork! Here it is! 














I do have another Hummel on the way that also has the original box and paperwork and appears to be in mint condition! The seller mistakenly shipped my Hummel to another buyer and shipped the other buyer’s Hummel to me! He got the labels mixed up on the boxes! 

To resolve it, I shipped the one I received directly to the other buyer instead of back to the seller and the other buyer shipped mine directly to me. The seller gave me a complete refund of $24.41, including the cost of the Hummel, shipping and tax! I only had to pay shipping cost of something like $11 to get it to the other buyer. The seller said he would refund this shipping cost too! But I wouldn’t accept it. In fact, I told him that once I received my Hummel, I’d still like to pay what I initially paid minus the cost of shipping to the other buyer. But he refused this option. Yes, it was inconvenient but despite the delay due to his error, I am still getting my Hummel! The poor seller obviously a made a human error! It certainly was not purposeful. And he gave the refund because he wanted to make things right. But he’s definitely taking a hit on both Hummels! I’m not sure if he refunded the other buyer too but I’m sure he did. 

So, in the end, I will have paid essentially less than half of what I originally paid with shipping and tax and was refunded! With the box and paperwork, paying around $11 is still a crazy good deal! I feel a little guilty! But I offered to pay for it minus the shipping cost to get the other Hummel to the other buyer. He refused to accept this. 

I can’t wait to see it! It’ll be here in a couple of days! Here is the photo from the listing! I hope everything is intact after being with the other buyer for a few days! Fingers crossed! 🤞🤞🤞


Anyway, this is my latest Hummel received today, with no issues! And the box opening was rather fun! 👍👍
















Comments

  1. Amazing collection! All are such beautiful pieces! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sis!!! I am totally enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!