New Nurse Figurines


I have been a Registered Nurse for 31 years and have some “nursey stuff” around that I’ve collected over the years either because it was gifted to me or I saw it, liked it and bought it. Some items have also got broken and had to be trashed. So I decided to add some new nurse figurines to my hutch! I shopped on eBay as there are many to choose from; I’m fact, too many! LOL! But, also because I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on this little temporary hobby. My daughter-in-law is a Nurse Practitioner and is going for her Doctorate. I have given her little nurse-related gifts for Christmas and birthdays. My granddaughter is only four months old but, who knows, she might grow up to be a nurse, too! My daughter-in-law’s mother is a retired Registered Nurse. Maybe my granddaughter will follow in her mother’s and both grandmothers’ footsteps! I figure these little nurse figurines will one day go to my daughter-in-law and potentially my granddaughter and possibly future generations as well if they survive without getting broken or tossed out! 

I have ordered six figurines and two have arrived so far. The other four will be here within a day or two. Here they are! 

These two have come in already: 





*I did not pay $0.99 with free shipping for this one! I just went ahead with buy it now for $15 and free shipping. Not worth the bidding game for this little gem at $15!


The other four that are on their way! 


Addendum: This one has come in! In perfect condition!





For this next one, there was no option for buy it now or to submit an offer, but the auction was almost over so I put a max bid of $12 and let it play out. If I won, great; if not, oh well! LOL! I ended up winning at $9.99 plus the shipping! Not bad! But I have to mention that I rarely win the bids on things I want “super” bad! I always win the bids on items I wouldn’t cry about if I lost! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†





Addendum: This one has come in! In perfect condition! 




Can’t wait to have all six of them! I think I’m going to add new “nursey stuff” here and there in the future as well! ๐Ÿ‘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!