New Collection Additions!


Just received my last Hummel for now! It came with the original box and paperwork and is in mint condition! 

The seller mistakenly shipped my Hummel to another buyer and shipped the other buyer’s Hummel to me! He got the labels mixed up on the boxes! 

To resolve it, I shipped the one I received directly to the other buyer instead of back to the seller and the other buyer shipped mine directly to me. The seller gave me a complete refund of $24.41, including the cost of the Hummel, shipping and tax! I only had to pay shipping cost of about $11 to get it to the other buyer. The seller said he would refund this shipping cost too! But I wouldn’t accept it. In fact, I told him that once I received my Hummel, I’d still like to pay what I initially paid minus the cost of shipping to the other buyer. But he refused this option. Yes, it was inconvenient but despite the delay due to his error, I have finally received it! The poor seller obviously a made a human error! It certainly was not purposeful. And he gave me the refund because he wanted to make things right. But he’s definitely taking a hit on both Hummels! I’m not sure if he refunded the other buyer too but I’m sure he did. 

So, in the end, I will have paid essentially less than half of what I originally paid with shipping and tax and was refunded! With the box and paperwork, paying around $11 is still a crazy good deal! I feel a little guilty! But I offered to pay for it minus the shipping cost to get the other Hummel to the other buyer. He refused to accept this. 

So, here it is!! So glad this worked out great in the end! 






I also received my last figurine for now to add to my nurse figurines collection! This one, too, I had an issue with! It was listed on EBay at auction and with the option to Buy It Now. I decided to buy it as the most recent bid was only $1.50 below the Buy It Now price. I paid for it and was waiting for it to ship. On day four, it had not shipped yet and as I was looking into it further, the item was still posted with less than an hour to go for the auction! I knew the seller only had one of these available. So I messaged the seller and provided screen shots of my order number, item purchased, invoice and confirmation of payment. By the rooms she responded, the auction had ended. But when she responded, within 24 hours, she said she didn’t know what happened and was taking care of it and that she had just shipped it out! So this was solved about 18 hours after I contacted her! 

Here is my last nurse figurine for now! Love it! It doesn’t have the original box (which I knew) but the styrofoam container is intact, which would have been inside the original box. It also includes the paperwork! So glad this worked out great in the end! 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!