Curio and Hutch Reorg


Just did a little reorganizing in the curio and hutch! I recently added some Hummels to my collection! 

Here are my latest additions: 







And this next one is on the way, hopefully! The seller placed the wrong address labels on two boxes and I got another buyer’s Hummel and that buyer might have gotten mine but it hasn’t been delivered yet. The seller alerted the buyer as to what happened. When the buyer receives his or her package, it’s likely my order. The buyer will confirm with the seller once received. If so, if that buyer is ok with it, I’ll get an address label from the seller for that buyer so it can be shipped from me and the seller will provide that buyer with a shipping label so it will ship directly to me. That is, if the buyer is comfortable with a stranger getting his or her name and address. I’m fine with it anyway. In fact, I recommended this option to the seller. But it wasn’t really my own idea. This happened to me previously with a different seller where the address labels were affixed to the wrong packages (reversed) and all parties agreed with doing it this way. The other buyer shipped my package to me directly with a label provided by the seller and vice versa. It worked out great! It reduced costs for the seller and reduced the amount of time for each of us to get our packages in hand! We didn’t have to wait for the packages to be shipped to the seller and then back out to each of us. And the seller didn’t have to pay shipping to get them back and then to resend. A win win for all! 

So, for now I have this Hummel, although I packaged it back up right away so as not to risk damage! 


And this was what I was supposed to receive, along with the original box and certificates of authenticity. 

Most are in my curio but a couple of them are in my hutch. Here are all of my Hummels inside the curio: 












And here are the two that are displayed in my hutch: 



I also got this nice collectible and added it to my hutch! He’s awesome! 


 I also recently added some collectible nurse figurines and placed them inside the hutch as well! This photo also includes the nurse Hummel above! 





Comments

  1. ...And that is precisely why I always pre-package all of my items listed, preparing each one ahead of time -as not to make those same kinds of mistakes. I hope you get the one you had coming. They are truly amazing. Reminds me of Nana's so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sis! The seller is working on it! He already refunded me to make things right but I’d still going to make sure I get the one I ordered. This Hummel comes with original box and certificate of authenticity. I only have one other Hummel that has the original box but no COA. So it’ll be nice to be able to get this one! It’s going to be sent to me but just delayed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!