Updates to My Hutch!


Bought some little puck lights and added them to my hutch! I was hesitant put anything adhesive in there so I initially just put them in with only part of the adhesive attached for easy removal. They looked good so I installed them all! Here they are! Looks so pretty in the dark! 





In this photo is my grandmother around age 16 (left), with her mother (my great grandmother)! (Right). It’s great to have a photo like this that I can pass on to the next generations! My granddaughter is only 4 months old but she will one day inherit my grandmother’s engagement ring (her great, great grandmother)! It’ll be cool for her to have this photo of her great, great AND great, great, great grandmothers! The desk with hutch was my grandmother’s so displaying this photo nearby! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Much Rain!

Deck Work

Christmas Decorating in Progress!